Intermediate Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager / Analyst, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an Intermediate Project Manager / Analyst
- Facilitates integrated project planning working sessions and documents outcomes (i.e. update MS Project Plan, Schedule, Project Charter, etc.).
- Collates work stream project plans into an integrated project plan.
- Manages changes and additions to the integrated project plan and project charter (as required).
- Participates in incident management meetings and documents outcomes.
- Oversees the project recruitment/resource management activities such as consultant statements of work, onboarding/off-boarding procedures, etc.
- Monitors project milestones and reports on progress each week including any variances relative to baseline.
- Engages PMs and/or Leads to understand root cause of delays, and identifies issues, challenges, and support requirements; provides status updates to the
- FWS Program Director and Senior PM Project Delivery as required
- Provides PMs and/or Leads with required support and completes other activities to ensure impacts are fully mitigated as related to non-technical workstreams
- Acts as an internal quality control check for the project.
- Prepares monthly status dashboards, PQTO reports and other reports as directed by the FWS Program Director and/or Senior PM Project Delivery.
- Prepares materials for, and provides support to, the Senior PM – Project
- Delivery, Senior PM – Finance and Executive Governance and FWS Program
- Director – i.e. presentation materials for governance, key stakeholder groups, etc.
- Leads in weekly RAID meeting; works with Project Admin Coordinator to document and follows up on outcomes.
- Initiates change requests as required.
- Other PM/BA duties as required.
- Contributes to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Leads process improvement initiatives by facilitating workshops and stakeholder engagement.
- Attends various project meetings to support workstreams as required including in areas such as issue resolution, risk mitigation and integration support.
- Adheres to FWS PMO and IMITS PQTO standards, metrics, processes, procedures and practices.
- Drafts presentations, reports, briefing notes, and other supportive documentation for higher level management and governance working groups.
- Creates other project documentation including but not limited to requirements documents, process documents, and meeting minutes as required
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Maintains effective and regular communication with all stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications of an Intermediate Project Manager / Analyst
- Both strategic awareness/thinking and strong detail orientation with the ability to smoothly transition between states as required (e.g. meeting facilitation).
- Analytical and broad-based technical knowledge/skills; with ability to think through details and tactics without losing sight of overall strategic goals.
- Exceptional tactical and critical strategic thinking.
- Prior experience with IT/infrastructure and/or clinical/healthcare projects.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to effectively monitor and support project plans and complete deliverables with stringent timelines.
- Transformational awareness and expertise.
- Ability to describe business outcome and benefits in layperson terms.
- Ability to extract information and knowledge from complex sources.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple clinical and business stakeholders.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work independently and within a team, while influencing and supporting.
- Strong business analysis skills and experience in business/clinical processes development.
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Process oriented.
- Relationship building at all levels (i.e. end-users to C-level).
- Senior-level ability to translate and express clinical, process and technical problems using business terms.
- Senior-level documentation and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively facilitate discussions with a diverse group of stakeholders, users, etc.
- Strong team leadership skills that motivate and encourage collaboration.
- Understanding of how to interpret customer business and clinical needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including business and technical writing skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.