Sr. Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Sr. Project Manager
- Clearly defined scope of responsibilities for all parties as it relates to the ownership and operation of the new CCH and CPPS;
- Define IT success criteria for hand over points from project to operations and support;
- Quality of existing IT plans as they evolve from long term high-level to near term detailed;
- IT Service Provider SLA review and rationalization;
- Other critical IT areas;
- Other related deliverables requiring both technical and management planning;
- Assist the RCH Redevelopment IM/IT PMO in preparing C-level reports and presentations;
- Create repeatable templates and processes to assist IM/IT in future phases of the project;
- Milestone progress reviews of interdependent IT sub-projects;
- Liaise with Company Technical Services support leaders to ensure CCH alignment with technology roadmaps and standards;
- Perform IT manufacturer strategic reviews as required to identify sustainability risks;
- Identify areas that fall outside the scope of existing support agreements and work with stakeholders to ensure CCH is fully supported;
- Provide assistance on how to operationalize the key IT systems that will be delivered in Phase 1 so they are incorporated in project plans.
Skills and Qualifications of a Sr. Project Manager
- Previous experience and working knowledge of Company Technical Services design, build, and operate processes to be effective in this role;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in IT operations management;
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.