Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Radio Communications Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Radio Communications Project Manager for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Radio Communications Project Manager
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans throughout the lifecycle of the project;
- Prepare and maintain a project communications plan;
- Prepare detailed cost, resource and schedule estimates and provide options and recommendations to sponsors;
- Implement a rigorous change control process;
- Develop and provide regular status updates to all stakeholders;
- Ensure project deliverables are delivered on time and are high quality;
- Lead and direct project team members, internal and contracted, to complete project goals.
Skills and Qualifications of a Radio Communications Project Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related Engineering or IT field;
- Project management certification, familiar with PRINCE2 and PMI project planning and execution. PMP and/or PRINCE2 certification is an asset;
- Five (5) or more years of experience managing IT/communications projects, including change initiatives, navigating complex environments and influencing desirable outcomes through positive and collaborative relationship management;
- Three (3) or more years of experience with vendor management and co-management of projects alongside external General Contractors;
- Demonstrable experience managing life safety radio communications projects, including familiarity with land mobile radio technologies including the Project 25 (P25) standard, is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.