Data Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Analyst for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Requirements gathering to collect inventory, reports, and dashboards for the client’s Sales and other departments;
- Gathering report requirements and determining priority from the business;
- Coordinating training sessions for reports developed;
- Monitoring and following up with the data team to ensure all requests are completed in a timely manner;
- QA reports/models/cubes for accuracy against existing reports; and,
- Ensuring reports and Power BI dashboards meet the business requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with Cubes, Dimensions, business intelligence, and reporting.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.