Oracle Webcenter Consultant
Eagle is currently seeking a Oracle WebCenter Consultant. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading upgrade efforts for Oracle WebCenter Portal to 12c;
- Installing of Oracle WC;
- Fixing integration issues efficiently and in a timely manner;
- Managing integrated functionality, usability, reliability, performance and support requirements of a system;
- Assisting in developing training documentation and proactive identification of additional documentation needs;
- Integrating of e-Business;
- Invoicing optimization; and,
- Maintaining Oracle Application Framework.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Webcenter experience;
- Highly technical experience; and,
- Experience creating a successful Oracle WebCenter environment for an organization and business.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.