Eagle is currently seeking a QA Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining and executing the automation, testing and QA processes used by the QA group from smoke testing through final acceptance testing;
- Defining and executing an automation strategy working with external groups
- Executing QA and automation processes on all Engineering projects with direction from a team manager;
- Ensuring we meet deliverable deadlines without compromising the quality of the deliverable;
- Working with our Customer base to understand their needs and ensure the team delivers high-quality products that meet end-user requirements;
- Designing and developing automation architecture & scripts to interface with additional scripts for startup, cleanup, logging, reporting and to reduce maintenance;
- Ensuring that the scripts are complete, executable, reusable and maintainable;
- Ensuring that all planned activities are implemented, executed and completed in accordance to the planned timeline;
- Reporting progress and ensuring that problems and issues are raised for prompt corrective action;
- Working with other QA teams, Business Analysts and Solution Analysts to validate requirements and incorporate the requirements for the design and development of the automation test scripts;
- Participating in test strategy, test estimation and planning discussions; and,
- Reading requirement specification documents and produce test plans and test cases both manual and automated.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingual in both French and English;
- Seven (7) years QA experience;
- Five (5) years’ experience in automation;
- Five (5) years’ experience in SDLC Sound knowledge of business and delivery practices and disciplines;
- Knowledge of principles, practices and IT processes appropriate to the quality delivery development and stewardship;
- Five (5) years Agile QA experience in a program setting;
- Five (5) years’ experience in test data management;
- Five (5) years hands-on experience with JIRA, Confluence, and HPALM;
- Five (5) years of sound knowledge of automation with Selenium;
- Ability to manage the development and implementation of new automation testing strategies and directives;
- Experience with BDD;
- Previous banking experience (an asset);
- Experience with Serenity (an asset);
- Knowledge of the Guidewire product suite in programs such as ClaimCenter, PollicyCenter, BillingCenter (an asset);
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.