Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- The business is using an agile approach to create new and innovative reporting capabilities using Tableau reporting, tools and Alteryx for the bank;
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Gathers requirements, acquire data and use Tableau to create a UI interface for reporting. (45% of the job);
- Perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications;
- Attend project meetings and guides the development of the report;
- Conducts requirement reporting, testing of the report;
- Coordinates with project partners; and,
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
- Tableau, Alteryx experience;
- Two plus (2+) years of experience as a BA, specifically in report design and development;
- Familiarity with Agile;
- Oracle experience;
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Engineering;
- Strong Access, Excel, and SQL abilities;
- CPA completed or in progress;
- PMP completed or in progress;
- Retail and business banking experience;
- Strong communication and relationship building skills;
- Team building abilities;
- Highly analytical and detail oriented;
- Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details; and,
- Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high-quality technical solutions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.