Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 24-month contract located in Fredericton, NB to start immediately.
What we’re looking for:
- A University degree in Computer Science, Health Sciences, Business Administration or similar disciplines is preferred by an equivalent of education and experience may be considered;
- A minimum of 12 years IM/IT experience;
- Must have 8 years of the demonstrated capability of managing a matrix team of specialists, analysts, and programmers through Project Management experience;
- Demonstrated experience with projects in the eHealth space;
- Demonstrated experience in interviewing large diversified groups of Subject Matter Experts and producing common goals;
- Demonstrated experience in project activities from initiation to close out. (i.e. scope, schedule, resource and cost management);
- Experience in specific project execution activities, including issue/risk management, change control, implementation, and transition;
- Superior communication skills and demonstrated experience with communication, and implementation plans including presentations to both internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization;
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Visio, Excel, MS Project, and PowerPoint;
- Recognized Project Management certification is considered an asset. For example, PMP designation by PMI; and,
- Written and spoken competency in English is required; Bilingual (English and French) capabilities will be considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.