IT Project Manager
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an IT Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines, and scope;
- Effectively oversee project staff (direct reports, matrixed reports, contractors, and interns), delegating work to appropriate leads;
- Efficiently communicate to stakeholders to manage expectations and project progress;
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized;
- Ensure that necessary risk assessments are continually reviewed and monitored and proactively addressed in a timely fashion;
- Facilitate the Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures;
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs;
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors;
- Manage medium to large scale projects working collaboratively with business stakeholders, vendors, and technical resources;
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising;
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements;
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses; and,
- Successfully plan, execute, control and close projects against defined scope and budget using client's procedures and policies.
What we’re looking for:
- University or College Degree;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of Project Management experience;
- Knowledge/experience with QA automation testing;
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- PMP Certification;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
Nice to Have:
- Agile/Scrum certification;
- Experience working with large 3rd-party vendors such as IBM; and,
- Experience with ServiceNow and SharePoint.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.