Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Technical Help Desk
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for three (3) Technical Help Desk and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Technical Help Desk, you will be responsible for:
- Receive and review ServiceNow request tickets - actioning the item according to established procedures and SLAs;
- Provisioning access based on the request details;
- Following up with the appropriate parties to fulfill the request;
- Working in collaboration with various teams; and,
- Not answering calls, working in the fulfillment of tickets and provisioning of access.
What we’re looking for:
- University or College Degree;
- 2-4+ years of experience in a provisioning processing role;
- Active Directory (AD) experience;
- MS Office experience;
- Experience with ServiceNow or a similar ticketing tool;
- Citrix/VPN experience;
- Data Privilege experience;
- SharePoint experience;
- MS Exchange experience;
- Experience with Network Attached Storage (NAS);
- Previous Banking experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills; and,
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.