Application Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Application Support Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start in May.
As the Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Incident management – Solution/Troubleshooting of technical incidents in a production environment;
- Problem management – Analysis of repeated incidents and Preparation of root cause analysis;
- Change management – Implementation of change (Configuration, deployment, and installation);
- Projects – Proposals/design/build new production environment;
- Communication and co-operation with other teams (internal/external);
- Consult on and research all aspects of effective and efficient application or technical service delivery;
- Identify and resolve high to critical complex production problems for support of applications;
- Work with various technical teams to develop and manage the execution of implementation plans for high to critical complex new application and maintenance updates; and,
- Monitor and analyze services to identify opportunities for improvement and recommends solutions that may cross multiple teams, functions, and processes.
What we’re looking for:
- University or College Degree;
- Familiarity with/expertise in Middleware technology:
- Working knowledge of Weblogic, iPlanet, Autosys, and Feedhub;
- J2EE Application Servers (IBM Web Sphere, Oracle/BEA, Web Logic, JBoss, Tomcat);
- Portal Servers (IBM WebSphere, Portal Server);
- WWW servers (Apache, Microsoft IIS);
- Messaging/EAI Middleware (IBM Web Sphere MQ, JMS Infrastructure);
- DMS/CMS Systems (EMC Documentum, Open Text);
- Working knowledge of Database Administration (Oracle 12c);
- OpenShift, CaaS, APIs, Urban Code;
- Strong knowledge and experience – UNIX;
- Strong knowledge and experience – Windows;
- Strong knowledge and experience – Urban Code tool;
- Cloud Technology;
- Autosys/Tidal software scheduling knowledge;
- Feedhub – (Axway) – Secure Transport software knowledge;
- Programming Skills (Shell scripting, Perl, Java, .NET, AWK;
- Expertise in database technology (Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, MySQL); and,
- IIS Knowledge.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.