Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start immediately.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Gathers requirements from business units translate and document requirements to create a user-friendly process for operators;
- Serves as a liaison between the LOB partners and Technology teams; support testing discussions;
- Create flow charts, process maps, and procedural documentation;
- Draft communications; take tangible procedures and create a usable process;
- Contributes to life cycle meetings to ensure timely execution of the project; and,
- Supports one or more business processes ranging from small to large.
What we’re looking for:
- University or College Degree;
- Process engineering/BA/mapping experience;
- Technical writing experience;
- Experience working on large scale projects, working with partners on different work packages;
- Previous FI experience;
- PMP certification is an asset;
- Strong communication and relationship building skills;
- Critical thinker, strong problem-solving abilities;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Team player; and,
- Able to tailor communication according to the audience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.