Eagle currently has a career opportunity for three (3) Business Analysts and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
The successful candidate will work on Capital Markets, Wealth Management related project(s). There may be an opportunity to work on multiple projects which are aligned at the same time. All projects will support Operations deliverables.
As Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Communicate with a wide range of departments, collect requirements, conduct stakeholder interviews; build strong relationships;
- Analyze and evaluate existing practices, positions, and data;
- Identify strategies and present recommendations for improvement;
- Establish and implement new processes adhering to security requirements;
- Develop implementation strategies and assist in the implementation of solutions;
- Provide detailed reports and facilitate meetings for cross-functional team members and management;
- Effectively communicate insights and plans, participate in meetings and discussions;
- Create process flow charts outlining new and amended procedures; and,
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or a related field;
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Experience with Capital Markets and Wealth management operations experience or exposure;
- Experience working with Stakeholders to elicit requirements;
- Experience writing Business Requirement Documents (BRD);
- Experience using Visio to create a process in depth maps;
- Exposure to industry vendors and applications i.e. Broadridge, Bloomberg, Eagle, iFAST would be an asset;
- Familiarity with trading processes;
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills – must be able to ask the right questions to efficiently elicit data;
- Able to implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing, and analyzing data;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Clear and succinct writing abilities;
- Effective presentation skills;
- Well-developed relationship building and interpersonal skills;
- Flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances;
- Strong ability to multi-task - comfortable with switching tasks as needed; and,
- Able to work independently and takes initiative.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.