Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Banker - Service Representative
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Banker - Service Representatives and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
The successful candidate will primarily be supporting the Personal Business Banking Payments and Collections Operations. There is not a specific project(s) pegged for this resource, however, they will be reviewing reports daily, moving money between internal accounts, applying payments and other duties as required.
As the Banker - Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing reports;
- Balancing items;
- Apply payments to customer accounts;
- Inputting transactions in TYSY, NCCS, Customer Connect (MECH);
- Working with Excel spreadsheets; and,
- Meeting tight deadlines.
What we’re looking for:
- Post-Secondary Education either diploma or degree (background in finance preferred);
- Excel (beginner to intermediate level);
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar capacity;
- Sense of urgency;
- Organization and time management skills;
- Experience in TSYS, NCCS, Customer Connect (MECH) would be an asset;
- Working with debit or credit cards; and,
- Experience with JP Morgan, Moneris, or Interac would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.