Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Developer. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivery of SAP ABAP solutions;
- Supporting, planning and coordinating technical activities within SAP system in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment;
- Analyzing existing SAP ABAP solution and transforming the analysis into technology agnostic description;
- Establishing, executing and supporting business critical systems including SAP ECC, SAP TM/EM, S/4HANA and NW Gateway;
- Providing technical stewardship of end to end integration solutions between SAP and other SAP & non-SAP systems;
- Reverse engineering the SAP ABAP code;
- Transforming code to technical program specs and map technical specs to business function requirement;
- Describing reverse engineered code to non-SAP technical teams;
- Engaging technical teams in the discovery and delivery of technical specs;
- Acting as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions;
- Creating and maintaining technical specifications for all ABAP work;
- Transforming business function requirements to high quality code, adhering to organization standards;
- Following design work and integration procedures, changing control procedures, using standards, procedures, and practices in performing required work;
- Performing integration testing and performance tuning to insure new functionality and enhancements do not adversely affect existing functionality;
- Developing, maintaining and enforcing SAP integration standards working in conjunction with the integration architecture team;
- Managing operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team;
- Undertaking performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities; and,
- Working on technical and functional design, support, documentation & training for multiple integrated systems through SAP.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, and applicable work experience;
- Twelve (12) years of development experience with ABAP on SAP R/3, SAP TM and S/4HANA;
- Agile or Hybrid Agile Delivery Skills;
- Developing and maintaining ABAP programs using object-oriented programming techniques, Smart-forms, user exits, BAPI's, BADI's, BTE's, LSMW, ALE/EDI, IDOC, ABAP Workbench and Data Dictionary objects;
- Strong experience in ABAP on HANA, backend OData;
- Experience with ABAP Push Down Channels such as CDS and AMDP;
- Experience with Business Object Processing Framework;
- Working knowledge of Quality tools ATC;
- Strong ability to analyze and debug issues with data validation during EDI integration;
- Experience in various modules including TM/EM/FI/CO/SD/MM;
- Passion for learning new technologies and eagerness to collaborate with other creative minds;
- Proactive and able to catch issues before failures;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Possess a strong work ethic; takes pride in producing a quality product; and,
- Excellent leadership, communication both written and oral with interpersonal skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.