Performance Test Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Performance Test Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Performance Test Analyst
- The Primary focus of the Performance Tester is to build, maintain, enhance, and execute performance test scripts.
Skills and Qualifications of a Performance Test Analyst
- Minimum three (3) year experience in Performance Testing;
- Strong technical ability in developing automation for load testing using Microsoft Visual Studio C#, LoadRunner;
- Strong working experience with designing the Performance Test scenario, Execution, and Analysis;
- Strong understanding of software Performance Testing Standards and Practices and Team effectiveness;
- Strong experience in designing workloads, test cases, test scripts, test script execution, analyzing and reporting test results;
- Strong understanding of LoadRunner VuGen, hands on experience with Web HTTP/HTML, Web Services, Web Click & Script, and Window Socket protocols of LoadRunner;
- Able to write custom/reusable methods/plugins in C++ or C# language;
- knowledge and experience with application performance testing, including performance test tool utilization, scripting, building and executing scenarios, collecting and analyzing performance metrics;
- Able to write, modify, and update Test scenarios based on the business requirements;
- Execute test cases to meet required execution targets to keep the project on schedule;
- Thorough understanding of performance KPIs (server response time, memory and CPU utilization, throughput, latency, etc.);
- Experience installing, configuring and using selected application performance tools like LoadRunner components, and Microsoft Visual Studio Load Test;
- Create required test data and data loads for each performance test run;
- Analyze data gathered from performance test runs and identify areas for potential performance improvements;
- Should be able to identify performance bottlenecks, engage right team members in troubleshooting the bottlenecks;
- Experience with tuning the VMware environments and .net applications;
- Create and maintain test artifacts (plans, reports, dashboards) and ensure they meet expectations;
- Able to provide detailed testing results, walkthrough to Business, Product Owner, and Other teams;
- Should be able to identify the risks/gaps in testing and able to provide mitigation;
- Working knowledge of SQL Server databases and SQL queries;
- Work experience in Agile Methodology (Dev-Ops);
- Testing experience with Back Base Omni-Channel applications;
- Microsoft Visual Studio, StormRunner, LoadRunner;
- GitHub source control;
- Knowledge of Web Service;
- Experience in testing enterprise distributed systems;
- Banking experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.