Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Support and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Brampton, ON to start in May.
As the Technical Support, you will be responsible for:
- Maintain the availability and stability of all Retail Store systems;
- Work with all IT teams to deliver business needs on time;
- Prioritize issues and resolve accordingly, Coordinate escalation and resolution of store issues;
- On call for 24/7 coverage and allocate resources within ITS to resolve incidents and problems;
- Monitor performance trends relating to service quality and store experience;
- Provide IT chat/phone support (Store POS computers, printers, tablet devices, applications);
- Experience creating support documentation and end-user processes;
- Lead and coordinate activities of support and work with other IT departments to ensure requests are efficiently prioritized and completed within appropriate timeframes and drive process improvements within Retail;
- Support the QA team during the test phase of projects;
- Monitoring Incident Control alerts for issues and works directly with Incident Control with resolving major incidents relating to Retail;
- Coordinate with Rogers facilities to help fix (power related issues, cabinetry, telephony)
- Coordinate support for product launches;
- Able to perform and work with teams to identify and summarize the “Root Cause Analysis”; and,
- Production Support requires 24x7x365 support on a bi-weekly, therefore holidays and on-call support is required.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience supporting Digital Signage, media players and screens;
- Experience supporting Wi-Fi connectivity, monitoring, modems, and access points;
- Experience working with Internet Service Providers;
- Experience supporting deploying scripts & patches to point of sale systems/registers;
- Experience in determining system processes and store back office server utilization;
- Lead & coordinate activities of support and work with vendors to resolve issues;
- Prioritize technicians dispatch to ensure store incidents are resolved promptly;
- Experience with PIN Pads, Bill Payment terminals;
- Familiarity with Oracle Developer and general Oracle/database expertise;
- Experience with providing trend reporting on various issues, incidents;
- Facilitate root cause analysis and trend analysis of re-occurring issues for Retail stores incidents and ensure permanent remediation is achieved;
- Able to function in a high-pressure environment;
- Excellent Customer Service Skills;
- Excellent Problem and Troubleshooting skills;
- Flexible and have the ability to prioritize tasks effectively;
- Time Management Skills;
- Clear Communication for Results;
- Customer Service Orientation;
- Although not a requirement, but bilingual in French and English would be an asset;
- ServiceNow experience;
- Helpdesk Retail experience with digital signage, POS, Citrix and Wi-Fi; and,
- Working in tandem with Network teams and dispatching onsite support.
Mandatory Skills with years of experience:
- CITRIX (1), POS (3), RETAIL (3), BILINGUAL CALL CENTRE (3)
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.