Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Business Analysts and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As Business Analysts, you will be responsible for:
- Duties will vary depending on the phase of the project;
- Work closely with Business Partners to guide gather and formulate business requirements and solution design discussions to meet project needs;
- Prepare and validate Scope Clarification Documents including, but not limited to, Solution Requirement Artifacts and Quality Assurance Artifacts to ensure business partner needs are met;
- Support end-to-end project implementation, review and address change requests;
- Drive to collaborate and support individuals and cross-functional teams to resolve organizational, operational and process problems;
- Utilize project management skills to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Coordinate with Developers to define work test cases and complete testing as required; and,
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to identify and resolve problems while capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience as a BA leading projects and designing solutions;
- Capital Markets experience - the more the better;
- FX background;
- Strong excel skills with pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s;
- Wall Street Systems experience, specifically FX & Money Markets would be an asset;
- Advanced VBA and SQL;
- Experience working with or designing a web-based CRM solution and/or online FX sales solutions;
- Strong, clear communication skills both verbal and written;
- Ability to establish and build positive relationships;
- Organization, time management, prioritization; and,
- Able to identify when to escalate and who to escalate them too.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.