PEGA Environment Support and Implementation Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a PEGA Environment Support and Implementation Lead and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the PEGA Environment Support and Implementation Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Environment Support - Identify and resolve medium to highly complex environment issues by analyzing the application log files and pinpointing trouble spots in configuration. Manage, support, and resolve complex vendor, integration, and proprietary technical issues in a calm and efficient manner;
- Implementation Lead – Manage Production Implementations for all Pega COE applications on a rotational basis. Create Production Implementation plans and conduct walkthroughs with the implementing team;
- Pega Administration - Administer the following entities on the Pega platform: application security, backend web service integrations with other CIBC systems, access management for various roles using the environment, agent scheduling, and database connection;
- Automation – Design and lead process automation efforts by collaborating with the internal team and external vendors; and,
- Change Management – Work with the Release Manager to schedule and create change tickets for the Test and Production environments. Represent Pega COE change tickets to Enterprise Change Management (ECM). Ensure compliance with ECM procedures including lead.
What we’re looking for:
- Three (3) to five plus (5+) years of technical experience in the middleware space;
- Two plus (2+) years of experience managing production changes;
- Experience with implementation management;
- Strong experience with Unix, Linux, Tomcat, and JBoss; and,
- Change management experience (ServiceNow, HP ALM) and deployment.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Pega;
- Shell Scripting Java (Servlet, JSP, EJB, SOA, web services;
- Version Control;
- SQL queries; and,
- Cloud, Network, Load balancer(s), DNS, TCP/IP, SFTP/SSH, clustered web servers, clustered application servers, and highly available/scalable web architectures and disaster recovery techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills; and,
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.