Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
The candidate will be working with CRM, COE from different lines of businesses as well as QAs. He or she will be interacting with various stakeholders. they will be reporting and communicating regular updates to senior management such as VP and SVP.
The main function of a Program Manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Manage backup, security, and user help system.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
- Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
What we’re looking for:
- Working knowledge of designing and implementing projects;
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods;
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods;
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required;
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred;
- 8-10 years of project management experience required;
- Certification preferred;
- CRM product knowledge and experience: 3 to 5 years;
- Program Management or project management experience: 3 to 5 years;
- Excellent communication skills are a must;
- Overall IT experience 8 to 10 years;
- Three (3) years of previous banking or financial industry experience;
- Knowledge or previous experience with Agile methodology would be an asset;
- Working with a global development model; and,
- PMP or PMI certification would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.