Office 365/Cloud Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Office 365/Cloud Architect for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the IT and business stakeholders to understand business needs and opportunities;
- Investigating and interpreting business needs in order to select, design, plan, and implement appropriate Office 365 features and capabilities in response to specific needs and opportunities;
- Driving Office 365 platform awareness and adoption across the business through platform advocacy and sustained Organizational Change Management planning and delivery;
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to establish an Office 365 release planning and management strategy;
- Working with the Service Owner and Enterprise Architecture team to align the Office 365 product road map with the enterprise capability road map;
- Working with the platform vendor (Microsoft) to continually evolve and optimize the service in alignment with best practices;
- Partnering with other service delivery teams to ensure consistent approach to platform management and to optimize service delivery;
- Enterprise Content Management, Identity and Access Management, Security, Self-serve Analytics (PowerBI), Cloud Operations (Azure, AWS);
- Working closely with IT Deliver team on planning and execution of capital projects to expand Office 365 capabilities and services;
- Helping establish and maintain an Office 365 platform and service governance model; and,
- Working with the Office 365 operations support team on incident, problem, and request escalation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree or Technical Diploma specializing in IT systems;
- Five plus (5+) years IT experience, including operational support and project delivery;
- Three plus (3+) years experience working with Office 365;
- General tenant admin (Global Admin role);
- Experience with Forms, Flow, PowerApps, Planner, etc.;
- Experience with SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive for Business;
- Experience with Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online;
- High-level understanding of InTune and Mobile Application Management (MAM);
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Strong commitment to intra- and inter-team collaborative approach in their work, and the ability to be flexible when working across teams;
- The ability to translate business needs into technical requirements;
- The ability to relate technical requirements to Office 365 functional capabilities to deliver suitable solution;
- Experience working in, or closely with, the following roles: Organizational Change Management (OCM), Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Business Analyst, IT Security;
- Experience with Azure Multifactor Authentication (MFA) and Azure AD;
- Experience with Windows 10 (deployment and support);
- Experience with Unified Communications (UC) architecture and solutions;
- Experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS;
- Experience with Mobility/Mobile Device Management (MDM);
- Experience with IT security processes and tools (SIEM, Threat Detection, etc.); and,
- Previous experience working in the oil and gas industry.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.