Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Solutions Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
The successful candidate will be working on RPA (Robotics Process Automation), which is very hot in the market. Blue Prism is the platform used by our client.
Candidates should have experience in SDLC and who can be a leader in terms of fixes, troubleshooting, knows design, best practices on automation.
As the Solutions Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Design automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles;
- Ensure design leverages existing reusable components, adheres to standards and traces back to business requirements;
- Ensure business needs are understood and design solutions meet business requirements;
- Analyze and understand business processes to identify technical requirements;
- Create, review and maintain automated solution documentation;
- Support existing automated processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process;
- Identify and address any issue that affects the integrity of the automated solution;
- Problem solve issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and provide timely solutions;
- Provide technical support to promptly resolve escalated incidents/outages;
- Work within project planning constraints and communicate any identified project risks and issues; and,
- Identify opportunities to improve the cost-effectiveness of IA processing.
What we’re looking for:
- Computer Science Engineering Degree;
- Minimum five (5) years of experience;
- Candidate should have an inclusive personality, should have nice collaboration skills and happy to work with anybody in the team;
- Candidates who have experience in SDLC and who can be a leader in terms of fixes, troubleshooting, knows design, best practices on automation. Software development experience: 8 years;
- Experience in Robotic process automation: 2 years;
- Experience in designing RPA process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions;
- Experience of developing in Microsoft Technologies (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services);
- Experience creating and maintaining solution documentation;
- Experience of development of Restful APIs;
- Expertise in C# and scripting languages (e.g., VB, Java, Perl, PowerShell, VBS, etc.);
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process;
- Proficiency in Confluence, JIRA, and Bitbucket tools;
- Hold Blue Prism Developer/Designer Certification; and,
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.