Service Desk Support
Eagle is currently seeking a Service Desk Support resource for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Following IT plans, procedures, and working instructions issued by the IT Coordinator or Manager;
- Installing and configuring corporate Win10/Office365 laptop image;
- Interfacing with user community to complete laptop build;
- Following IT support procedures for user community;
- Providing an audit trail of ticket numbers and a brief description of how problems were resolved and escalate tickets where appropriate;
- Providing regular feedback to end users of fixes to their problems or progress;
- Coordinating resolution of issues with the client's PCs, workstations, laptops, and associated software;
- Resolving basic network issues such as cable patching, laptop, etc.; and,
- Monitoring the close out and resolution of issues especially those requiring external support.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of two (3) years’ work experience in an IT environment;
- Proven track record of implementing IT infrastructure and systems;
- The ability to be a team player and work closely with user base;
- Proven troubleshooting skills and experience troubleshooting applications on the Windows10 operating system;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office 365 product suite and features;
- Experience supporting Windows based systems including remote access, file and print server, networking issues;
- The ability to utilize Knowledge Base, log customer issues, and escalate to next level support;
- Proven ability to follow instruction and defined plans;
- Strong customer focus. Excellent customer service skills;
- Prior experience supporting mid-size customer base (500+ users);
- Prior experience supporting customers at remote sites;
- Prior experience supporting third party applications;
- The ability to manage tasks against stated requirement, budget, quality and resource;
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (articulate and relatable);
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and with global, multi-disciplinary teams;
- Strong, effective communication skills with internal and external stakeholders and senior management;
- A proactive, collaborative approach with the ability to build positive relationships within department and organization;
- Flexibility and adaptable to changing work priorities to deliver high quality, accurate work with multiple deadlines; and,
- A commitment to an injury free work environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.