Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, ON to start immediately.
The ideal candidate will have multiple years of experience in the specific areas of projects we have (datacenter migrations, firewalls currency, fiscal gear currency projects within ITS, and networking projects) The selected candidates will have a sound understanding and experience dwelling in financial management experience. Should have strong personality i.e ability to drive things forward.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the oversight and execution of multiple projects and project managers. Accountable for managing broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity.
- Key accountabilities are
- Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals.
- Direct or manages large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity. Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project
- Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support.
- Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including a budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project.
- Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
- The successful candidate will be required to work with and influence senior level leaders and partner with other IT Managers.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven leadership skills and experience managing large and complex IT projects. Full life cycle development experience. Experience with proven project methodology tools.
- Expertise in MS Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint;
- Ten (10) years of ITS PM experience;
- Firewall currency experience;
- Data center migration projects experience;
- Seven (7) years of Networking projects experience as a project manager;
- Five (5) year of Clarity Experience;
- Four (4) ServiceNow Experience;
- Seven (7) Financial management experience;
- PMP with Financial industry experience would be an asset;
- ITS projects and Agile methodology will be nice to have; and,
- Expertise in MS Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.