Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Functioning in a project-based and Agile environment under the direction of the Program Delivery Prime and Project Manager;
- Collaborating with various information technology, network, operations and product subject-matter experts to produce quality system requirements documentation;
- Analyzing project documentation such as BRD, Conceptual Solution, Operational Impact Document, and NRD to identify, define and document the system requirements and impacts for IT delivery teams;
- Developing test plans and test cases and will perform comprehensive validation and regression testing in adherence with standard IT delivery best practices;
- Building strong partnerships with sponsors, clients and vendors to validate application designs and achieve alignment and buy-in through their ability to see the business problem and help drive the correct business solution;
- Providing a key interface to the IT team to communicate business requirements possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills including interviewing, business writing and, as required, developing presentations that clearly and concisely explain both the requirements and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences of project managers, clients, sponsors and vendors; and,
- Apprising the project managers on delivery status, identify associated delivery risks, dependencies along with detailing and quantifying impacts.
- Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Telecommunications or 3-5 years experience in the Business Analyst role in Reporting and Business Intelligence;
- Ability to travel within and between Montreal, Ottawa, and Toronto depending on project needs;
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams using conference calls and online conferencing utilities using apps like Net Meeting, and Live Meeting;
- Proven leadership, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an exceptional ability for time management and task prioritization and facilitation and negotiation skills; and,
- Familiarity with telecommunications sales & ordering, provisioning & assurance and NP&P systems and processes;
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Visio; and,
- Verbal and written communication skills in both official languages (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.