Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Training Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
We’re looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced environment where they’ll collaborate with like-minded, high energy, young professionals who are passionate about what they do. Being at the forefront of delivering excellence, we’re always in need of smart people who like to get things done. If you’re looking for more than just a place to work and fearlessly embrace the challenge and change then this might be the gig for you.
As a Training Specialist, you will be accountable for assessing needs, designing, developing and evaluating training solutions. This person will be responsible for creating and updating learning materials to support the goals and priorities of the business This role collaborates directly with senior leadership, subject matter experts and project managers, and will be actively involved in the complete training cycle.
As the Training Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to conduct needs analysis and convert complex projects into simple and effective business goals, performance objectives and key learning points;
- Write and maintain detailed topic training briefs that outline measurable objectives and clear and concise key learning points;
- Map objectives and key learning points to multiple delivery methodologies including virtual, and classroom training;
- Create an assessment plan for topic objectives and entire blended programs.
- Review training map and assessment plan with stakeholders and secure sign-off
- Design instructor-led/virtual instructor-led training, leader guides, presentations, and learning tools;
- Write reinforcement questions;
- Create interactive and engaging on-brand learning activities; and,
- Design graphic elements to support learning content.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree or College diploma in Instructional Design/Development or related field;
- Strong writing and editing skills. Copywriting expertise is an asset;
- Solid MS Office Suite skills: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat;
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, comfortable multitasking with acute attention to detail;
- Working knowledge of training, communication applications/tools; Articulate, LMS platforms/SCORM an asset;
- Formal education/certification/designation(s) in Training including Applied Adult Learning Principles an asset (ex Certified Training and Development Professional (CTDP) Designation); and,
- Bilingual, English/French is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.