Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Learning Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Learning Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to designing and building a Leadership Academy for Personal and Small Banking teams;
- Align content/messaging with purpose and other initiatives;
- Partner with program manager to execute strategies;
- Manage the implementation of any new testing;
- Research, recommend, design, develop integrated, comprehensive training solutions based on analysis and assessment of business partner and learner needs;
- Consult with cross-functional project teams, leaders and stakeholders;
- Conduct on-site interviews with staff/contractors on the job and with subject matter experts;
- Conduct needs assessments and consultations to identify and evaluate training requirements/need for learning;
- Design and plan customized training programs through instructional design methodology to create successful learning experiences;
- Develop training materials and curriculum; prepares learning recommendations;
- Implement customized training programs;
- Manage and coordinate training schedule for team members;
- Support full learning cycle, curriculum design, development, execution, and review;
- Prepare to learn recommendations;
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs;
- Ensure that deliverables meet all defined standards of quality and effectiveness while providing continuity throughout the end-to-end process.
What we’re looking for:
- Five (5) to ten (10) years' experience designing training;
- Strong PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe skills;
- Strong experience design, instructional design, and leadership design skills;
- Understanding of measurement and evaluation;
- Marketing experience;
- Experience working in a large matrix organization;
- Rapid instructional design skills;
- Experience creating elearning material;
- Ability to work autonomously and manage one's time;
- Ability to work within a team; and,
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.