Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Designer/ Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
Please note that this is a design function and this person will not deliver any training
As the Designer/ Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to designing and building a Leadership Academy for Personal and Small Banking teams;
- Work with Learning Consultant and subject matter experts (SME) to create and customize web-based training solutions and online learning activities;
- Develop in rise / elearning content for modules and programs;
- Support updates to the portal pages;
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, animations, role plays, games, etc.); and,
- Evaluating current and potential new e-learning products and services to determine value and effectiveness.
What we’re looking for:
- Five (5) to ten (10) years' experience developing/designing training;
- Solid understanding of Lectora and Articulate;
- Experience developing elearning;
- Experience designing webpages;
- Ability to work autonomously and manage one's time;
- Ability to work within a team; and,
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.