Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Database Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start in May.
As the Database Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Creating Tables;
- Writing queries;
- Scripting, and performance tuning; and,
- Migrating system to the new database.
What we’re looking for:
- Ten (10) to fifteen plus (15+) years of experience working with databases;
- Experience with Oracle database;
- Proficient working on Unix and Linux;
- Strong Shell Scripting;
- AutoSys experience;
- Java development experience is an asset;
- Previously experience with Spring framework;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills; and,
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.