SAP Data Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an SAP Data Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Chatham, ON to start immediately.
As the SAP Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Works to align efforts with daily demand profile and activity;
- Research detail behind assigned requests for support services through data available in various internal and vendor demand and scheduling databases;
- Track and report on assigned short duration deliverables owned by service enterprises, facilitating discussions between requesters and support enterprises as needed to clarify issues, options, proposed solutions and completion timelines;
- Execute against ad hoc requests for request history, trend analysis, document review, and general mathematical interpretations;
- Perform quality and content review of assigned change requests with respect to guidelines, making updates or recommending changes as appropriate;
- Document change requests in relevant databases as directed; and,
- Participate to represent internal interests in hardware infrastructure maintenance and planning, root cause analysis reviews.
What we’re looking for:
- Managing data in SAP related to piping and equipment;
- Receive data, interpret relative to data requirements, review for accuracy and enter or upload into SAP;
- Excel skills. Proficient in basic Excel with some advanced skills such as VLook-ups (Understand Excel formulas and how they work);
- Analytical thinker, attention to detail;
- Work independently with little supervision;
- Experience with Maintenance Management or other technical related Software;
- Basic SAP navigation knowledge would be an asset; and,
- Experience reading technical drawings including Bills of Materials would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.