Infrastructure Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of the project as defined in the project statement;
- Project performance (on time, within scope, on budget, and meeting quality standards);
- Developing, monitoring, and controlling all aspects of project delivery in accordance with PMO and PM best practices for: Integration Management, Scope Management, Time Management, Cost Management, Quality Management, Human Resource Management, Communications Management, Risk/Issue Management, and Procurement Management;
- Creating and maintaining project financials across project cost budget, SAP, and appropriate accruals submission;
- Adhering to PMO processes deliverables, stage gates, and control processes in accordance with SOX compliance;
- Identifying internal/external stakeholders and expectation management throughout project life cycle;
- Providing project leadership by ensuring there are clear goals, motivating team members, resolving conflict, and demonstrating appreciation for team member’s contributions; and,
- Identifying resource requirements, set expectations, and evaluate assignment performance.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or equivalent in Commerce/Business Administration, Engineering, or Computer Science;
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience leading large, multi-stakeholder IS projects;
- Experience leading IT security, firewall and network / infrastructure projects ($2M+ project budget);
- Project Management Professional certificate (PMP);
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and IT Project delivery methodologies;
- Advanced project management practical expertise across knowledge areas: scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communication, risk and procurement, and integration management;
- Advanced knowledge of project management planning tools: MS Project;
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- The ability to lead and motivate team members with different cultural values and level of experience;
- Proficiency in system integration work with a demonstrated history of delivering complex security projects in a highly integrated IT landscape;
- Demonstrated capability in leading, conflict resolution, and prioritizing tasks; and,
- The ability to communicate and influence decision making at executive and working levels.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.