Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in May.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing team members from business and technology;
- Itemizing tasks;
- Managing schedules from a 6 month to 12-month window;
- Following up with individuals in their task;
- Tracking issues and escalating if needed;
- Working with Chief Financial Officer ;
- working with other PM and in close proximity with them.
What we’re looking for:
- Strategic view of the lifestyle and understanding the process and business details. (knowing what are the proper steps);
- Finance/General Ledger business background understanding (will be working on GL Transformation project);
- Two (2) four (4) years of experience with the PM process;
- Must be able to work well with others;
- One (1) to four (4) years of SDLC experience ;
- Experience talking to Senior Managers;
- Previous Banking experience;
- PMP Certification;
- G/L transformation experience;
- Need clear communication, with ability clearly communicate with CIO, VP and also technical teams
- Require a self-starter/go-getter personality who is has to track record of being proactive vs. reactive.
- Detail oriented, set and manage priorities;
- Action-oriented; and,
- PMP Certification would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.