Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Documentation Administrator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
Description: prepares and reviews signatory documents for corporate/commercial clients. Ideally, we would like someone who has familiarity with various corporate structures (Corporations, Partnerships, Joint Ventures, etc. ). Will work with various stakeholders/departments within the Bank (Client Service, AML, etc.). Will be responsible for scanning, organizing and uploading Bank documents while supporting a Documentation Specialist.
What we’re looking for:
- Proficient in Microsoft office;
- Customer service skills are a must (esp. via email);
- Adobe - all documents are formatted in PDF, may be required to manipulate/drag and drop;
- Had a job where the candidate has had to self-manage;
- Worked in a group setting;
- Previous FI experience;
- Ability to work independent/group setting;
- Communication skills are written/verbal;
- Willing to help and is a fast learner; and,
- High School Diploma is required, but a College or University degree is preferred.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.