Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Systems Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in North York, ON to start in May.
The successful incumbent will have strong technical skills with the ability to work independently. As a member of the DBAS team responsibilities includes Kofax application project delivery and delivery of larger upgrade projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of technical specifications, analysis, and design. The desirable candidate will utilize his/her knowledge of business objectives, process, products, people, and technology, to deliver quality, cost-effective and timely solutions to business partners.
As the Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for delivering Kofax based projects, in support of both new and existing content management applications, delivering the new functionality, modifying existing processes, integrating vendor packages within current environments, and ultimately delivering IT solutions that meet our business partners' needs;
- Estimate, design develop and implement Kofax solutions for business projects using both Kofax Capture and Kofax Transformation Module;
- Apply analysis skills to understand and assess the impact of infrastructure and technical changes within the environment;
- Identify and participate in system renewal, stability, upgrade, and business continuity projects; and,
- Provide ongoing support of the Kofax suite of tools and application systems in our environments, including responding to service requests, problem analysis, resolution, escalation, and reporting as necessary.
What we’re looking for:
- Certification and/or working experience with Kofax Capture and Kofax Transformation Module;
- Experience with integrating and supporting vendor packages in an established production environment consisting of various technologies and platforms;
- Microsoft distributed or web application development and support experience;
- Strong working background with client-server environments and exposure to web-based applications;
- Proven technical lead capabilities, able to mentor junior developers;
- Solid problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player with the ability to work effectively in a multi-site environment;
- Experience with.Net, IIS, VB and SQL server in a distributed Microsoft environment;
- Proven analysis and development skills preferably with a degree in Computer Science, related technology degree/diploma, or equivalent experience;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle several tasks efficiently;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle) and stored procedures;
- Experience with System Development Life Cycle Methodologies;
- Background with Change Management and Release Management process;
- Experience with Reveille monitoring tools;
- Experience with source code management tools and Ansible automation;
- Understanding of web and distributed application development;
- Experience with the FileNet P8 suite of tools; and,
- This position requires Enhanced Reliability Clearance.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.