Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a QA Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in May.
The best candidate will be a senior level resource, responsible for developing test plans, strategies, and identifying testing risks, performance issue triaging. The ideal candidate is currently using and well versed in LoadRunner scripting and test execution, and utilizing dynaTrace for performance analysis.
What we’re looking for:
- QA Experience – 7+ years;
- Credit/Debit Cards Background – 2+ years;
- TSYS TS2 Experience (Options Testing – Awards, Terms, Statements, Triad, Collateral and Maintenance of customer information) – 2+ years;
- ADM experience within TSYS platforms – 2+ years;
- IMS/CICS mainframe infrastructure – 3+ years;
- DB2 mainframe experience – 3+ years;
- Test automation tool - Selenium Web Driver (Java) – 2+ years;
- HP Quality Centre – 4+ years;
- Digital Channels experience; and,
- Mobile Applications and workflows.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.