Project Control Officer
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Control Officer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Project Control Officer, you will be responsible for:
- The Project Control Officer will be responsible for updating project plans, creating slide decks from scratch, taking meeting minutes, and providing project status updates to the business;
- This role will be supporting a variety of projects within the HR portfolio.
- Reporting into the Senior Managers, they will be working with HR executives, technology partners, and project team members;
- Updating project plans to manage the timely delivery of Business Requirements, Use Cases, Training and other business project deliverables;
- Project Control – Conduct regularly scheduled status reviews and updates, provide business guidance, identify deviations to work plan and recommend corrective action, identify and rectify potential issues/constraints that impact project success. Verify requirements against industry, financial and regulatory standards and resolve issues through meetings with various departments; and,
- Determine risk to the project plan and the application for each issue and co-ordinate decision making to proceed on issues with high importance.
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in Project Control and/or Project Management;
- Experience making presentations and slide decks from scratch;
- Sample Slide Deck must be included with submission;
- Previous banking/financial experience;
- HR project experience focused on business and/or functional projects, not technology-based;
- Change management – understand the rigor around making changes;
- Critical thinking – think through activities, make sure they make sense;
- Passion for developing and coaching to bring out the best in people;
- Able to quickly resolve project issues and assess the advantages and disadvantages of solutions; and,
- Undergrad in HR or another relevant program.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.