Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Digital Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Digital Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- A strategic expert on delivering digital mobile experiences;
- Increase mobile user experience conversion rates (sign-in, transaction activity, etc.)
- Use Adobe data to assess customer experiences in the app and while online banking to identify and recommend the best product development to enhance the user experience
- Gain in-depth knowledge of a LOB’s digital business model and customer goals in order to oversee the creation of an effective ongoing campaign strategy designed to drive positive ROI;
- Work with internal partners to ensure customer journeys are designed to meet acquisition or retention objectives, and to ensure effective journey and path measurement is in place;
- Identify opportunities for journey conversion improvements through the interpretation of customer insights;
- Recoil Adobe Data with other data sources related to App and in-App performance;
- Cultivate and develop interactive relationships with Product teams to understand overall business objectives, identify opportunities and understand how digital goals can be maximized;
- Collaborate with partners to develop clear business and measurement objectives and work collaboratively to optimize digital results;
- Educate the team on how to leverage Adobe data to maximize positive customer experience specifically via Adobe Workspace;
- Develop, implement and maintain methodologies to evaluate the effectiveness of digital programs, and make changes as quickly as possible to resolve issues;
- Recognize new standards and partner with online and enterprise services team to update them as needed;
- Support implementation team;
- Understand requirements and monitor overall compliance to all online policies, procedures, and brand guidelines for any/all online properties within the various Groups of websites, identifying areas of concern to be actioned or escalating as needed; and,
- Lead product digital team in identify opportunities and provide recommendations to improve the digital customer experience and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the channel.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with Adobe Analytics including Ad-hoc, Workspace and Report Builder;
- Three (3) years’ experience of Adobe Marketing Suite (SiteCatalyst, Discover, Target) or other digital analytics tools (Google Analytics/Webtrends, etc.) is required;
- Worked with Google implementations;
- An undergraduate degree is a must. A Master’s degree with research methods or statistics would be an asset;
- Understanding of site tagging, and campaign tracking methods on and off-site are required;
- Three plus (3+) years working experience in digital strategy and data analysis;
- Experience with a digital analytics tool – implementation, use, and/or certification – is required;
- Experience with App analytics a significant advance;
- A/B and multivariate testing methodologies and experience would be a strong an asset;
- Previous FI experience an asset;
- Marketing agency experience;
- Relationship management skill;
- Be able to work well in a team;
- Strong ability to multi-task;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills; and,
- Workflow management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.