Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
- Provide project management expertise and guidance to the Department to successfully implement and complete the project deliverables;
- Lead the planning, coordination, implementation, and execution of the project and provide regular project status reporting to ensure project is proceeding according to required timelines and project budget;
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Develop project management artifacts including Project Charter, Project Schedule, Project Plan, Work Breakdown, Communication Matrix, and Risk Assessment Matrix;
- Identify project risks as they emerge over the course of the project, communicate these risks to project stakeholders, and develop mitigation strategies;
- Manage the transition of final deliverable documents between the project team and the business owner;
- Ensure program is implemented by required go-live date.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Computer Science, Commerce, Engineering, or Finance, or an acceptable equivalent combination of education, training, and experience;
- Post-secondary education in Project Management, such as Project Management Professional (PMP) designation / Prince II certification would be desirable;
- Three (3) plus years of experience related to the duties listed above in project delivery, preferably in a Public Sector environment;
- Three (3) plus years of experience directly related to project management of business transformation projects including organizing, coordinating, planning, and maintaining schedules and controlling a large project;
- Previous demonstrated success in leading projects including change initiatives, navigating complex environments and influencing desirable outcomes through positive and collaborative relationship management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and other stakeholders.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.