Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Communications Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 8-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Creating a suite of materials to support the branches in explaining our products to clients;
- Note: some will be internal only – educating sales staff how to position a product or as a support to guide conversations – to simplify complex material;
- Get to know our brand and tone of voice;
- Regularly meet with Sales/Product SMEs to get a deeper understanding of products and services;
- Conduct information gathering sessions with Advisor team to understand customer pain points and themes for driving new sales;
- In addition to copywriting you will need coordinate the production of marketing material by briefing our internal Creative Service team for design services;
- Assist company employees at all levels with the development of materials for various company projects in accordance with acceptable internal specifications;
- Ensure that any and all corporate design standards are adhered to and made part of, all work that is created internally or by outside vendors;
- Partner with marketing staff to produce materials that meet corporate objectives and are effective with target audiences; and,
- Assist in creative development, logistics, and distribution of materials for sales meetings, conferences, and training sessions.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to simplify/translate complex material for an end user friendly - Content writing;
- Ability to corral multiple working groups together – to get consensus on the material – align the different working groups. Note will be able to demonstrate this by working at a large multi-tier organization like a bank – managed from inception to execution;
- Proficiency in office applications;
- Demonstrated copy writing skills;
- Marketing/advertising is NOT required;
- Banking/finance background would be an asset – general understanding of banking products would be an asset; and,
- Need to be able to plan, organize, and prioritize the work load – will need to be able to drive the process.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.