Marketing /CRM Consultant
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Marketing /CRM Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Marketing /CRM Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Interfacing directly with clients, analyzing business requirements, recommending solutions through the functional requirements document;
- Supporting the project manager in delivering projects on budget and on time; including requirements gathering and system gap analysis, delivering training, preparing test plans, designing data migration strategies, managing issues and risks;
- Configuring CRM to meet customer requirements. This is a hands-on role where the candidate is responsible for working with the client to deliver a configured solution;
- Prepare specification documents for CRM Development staff to customize solutions for specific needs. This includes design work, liaising with the developer, preparing test plans, delivery to the client in a test environment and assisting with go-live support; and,
- Provide telephone support, guidance, and assistance to clients as required.
What we’re looking for:
- University or College Degree;
- Two (2) to four (4) years of business experience in CRM;
- Two (2) to four (4) years of mid-range CRM implementation experience on multiple client sites;
- Hands on MS CRM experience is a definite asset;
- Strong client focus and proven consulting experience;
- Must be a go-getter and willing to further your education with obtaining MS Certifications;
- Excellent communication skills, critical for documentation of requirements, liaising with development staff and training clients;
- Mandatory Skills with three (3) years of experience:
- SAS, SQL.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.