Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Brampton, ON to start immediately.
Utilize prior experience to engineer solutions in all modules of SailPoint. Provide necessary inputs on using OOB functionality and identify/differentiate areas where customization is required. Work with different project teams to understand their specific provisioning, access management, role management, and certification needs and support them in integrating their processes and applications with SailPoint.
As the Technical Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Utilize prior experience to engineer solutions in all modules of SailPoint;
- Provide on-going knowledge transfer to tier-3 administrators, engineering support staff, team members, and clients on IAM services and standards;
- Collaborates with the PMO, Business Architecture, QA team, and clients to effectively deliver solutions in-time and within budget;
- Individuals within the Systems Architecture and Engineering job family are responsible for the full lifecycle of technology infrastructure systems, including identification of need, sourcing, design, engineering, development, testing, deployment and third level support.
- They are expected to identify where the adoption and standardization of both existing and new technologies and architecture throughout the company will provide improved service and reduced risk at lower cost;
- They should be able to influence management at all levels in their acceptance and adoption of new technologies;
- They are knowledgeable of the full range of technologies available and build productive and beneficial relationships with their vendors;
- Having confirmed the company’s and the relevant users’ global requirements, they evaluate and select the appropriate technologies, ensuring full compatibility with all other appropriate existing and anticipated new technologies;
- Often in partnership with the vendors, System Architects and Engineers are responsible for engineering and customizing solutions, so that they integrate with the overall technical architecture; and,
- They are responsible for planning for technology infrastructure deployment company-wide.
What we’re looking for:
- Expert understanding of one or more: servers, storage, system management, performance analysis, application configuration, database, SAN, LAN, WAN, remote access, security, telephony, messaging (email), automation, desktop systems.
- Undergraduate degree required - Graduate degree, preferred.
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years of experience as an IT architect or 3-5 years managing/leading senior IT technical staff.
- Working knowledge of industry-standard architectural tools, processes, and frameworks.
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices and process improvement.
- Mandatory Skills: JAVA (2), SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) 6.x & 7.x (3)
- Nice-to-Have Skills: LINUX (1), TCP/IP (1), UNIX (1), SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) 6.x & 7.x (3)
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.