Information Services Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Information Services Security Analyst, for a permanent opportunity scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an Information Services Security Analyst
- Builds and actively maintains professional, respectful, healthy and caring relationships and networks that support collaboration in achieving Company’ goals, with a focus on interpersonal savvy, collaboration and valuing differences;
- Manages, leads, embraces and enables the process of change and transition while helping self and others move confidently through uncertainty, ambiguity and transition, with a focus on being resilient, managing ambiguity, nimble learning and being situationally adaptable;
- Actively listens to others and communicates in an effective manner that fosters open communication, with a focus on written and verbal communication, active listening and presentation skills
- Prevents, manages and/or resolves conflict with a focus on courage and persuasion;
- Questions conventional approaches explores alternatives and responds to challenges with creative solutions or services using intuition and experimentation, with a focus on perspective, technical savvy and innovation;
- Maintain current awareness and understanding of the information security environment in terms of compliance requirements, emerging threats, etc.;
- Lead and collaborate with other team members in the development implementation and sustainment of security, availability and integrity controls for the Company information services (IS) environment using existing and new sets of tools;
- Review and report on security, availability and supportability, and recommend corrective actions when confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Company IS environment are threatened or breached;
- Provide expertise in developing, implementing and maintaining efficient and effective security controls within the system development lifecycle;
- Be an integral part of the Security Center of Expertise (COE);
- Engage staff to increase overall Security awareness;
- Fosters the development of self and others, by enhancing performance and professional growth, believing in the power of individuals to inspire exceptional performance with a focus on self-awareness, self-development, taking action and developing talent.
Skills and Qualifications of an Information Services Security Analyst
- Minimum three (3) years software development experience, with a minimum one (1) year applied experience within a Dev/Ops type environment;
- Minimum three (3) years of information security experience, with minimum one (1) year applied experience within a large environment;
- University, college or technical degree in information technology or business. Alternatively, extensive proven track record in the position’s primary responsibility areas within the Financial Sector;
- Certificates and Licences: SANS GCFW, GCIA, GCIH, ISC2 CISSP;
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills to interface with multiple levels of management, personnel, clients, and vendors;
- Solid, applied and theoretical knowledge of security principles and practices;
- Strong familiarity with risk assessment methodologies/concepts;
- Technical and/or security administrative experience with application development, multiple operating systems, and database platforms;
- Strong analytical/problem solving, organizational, and project control skills to support excellence in delivery and customer service;
- Ability to prioritize work in a multi-project environment, and to take ownership on issues and follow through to resolution;
- Experience with different aspects of enterprise level computing environments is desirable;
- Ability to build good relationships at all employee levels of the credit union;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with outside service providers and strategic partners.
- Maintain key relationships with other IS teams.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.