Compensation Relationship Manager
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Compensation Relationship Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Compensation Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage stakeholder relationships (business leaders, HR Partners, other CEOs) - needs assessment, prioritization of deliverables, presenting solutions, effective challenge;
- Business acumen – independently able to understand the business issue, determine approaches to solving for their problem (research required, data sources needs, numerical analysis, stakeholder identification like ER, Finance, etc. ) and execute on approaches;
- Design and deliver compensation solutions and advice as a subject matter expert;
- Identify impacts of solutions to other areas of HR and collaborate to address any impacts;
- Work with various members of the team to ensure that the project is being completed; and,
- Very project-oriented and also involves ad hoc compensation requests.
What we’re looking for:
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of compensation experience with certification in CCP, CHRL or CHRP;
- Be able to research, analyze and look into ways to improve solution;
- Be able to analyze data, identify trends and translate this into business solutions, as well as present the solution in a consumable way;
- Relationship management skills three plus (3+) years' experience;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Solid understanding of compensation, salary surveys, statistical analysis, excel skills (pivot tables, v lookups, functions, etc.), PowerPoint skills, project management mindset used to manage multiple deliverables;
- Sales incentive/direct drive compensation design skills;
- Previous FI experience would be an asset;
- Candidates applying should be independent, fast learners with a team spirit;
- Great communication skills both verbally and written;
- Be able to multitasking ability while setting priorities and meeting deadlines; and,
- Excellent negotiation and influential skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.