Sr. Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Sr. Business Analys, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Sr. Business Analyst
- Identifies, collects, and documents technical and business requirements;
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract requirements using best practice methods and tools;
- Documents clearly and consistently the technical and business requirements and solution design artifacts;
- Develops or assists in the development of design documents, requirements analysis, testing plans, test cases, use cases, process flows, procedures, and policies;
- Develops or assists in the development of related business cases and briefing notes;
- Conducts current state analysis as it relates to technologies components;
- Analyze, interpret data using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Data cleansing of existing databases to integrate to new solution;
- Aligns the business needs of VPP and health care stakeholders with the technology solutions;
- Works with health organizations and technical teams from multiple organizations including IMITS, TS, Vendors, and VPP;
- Collects status and communicates to Project Managers and project stakeholders on a regular basis.
Skills and Qualifications of a Sr. Business Analyst
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), ability to translate technical to non-technical
- Develops positive relationships with business, technical, and project stakeholders to enable successful project and strategy delivery;
- Supports IMITS Project Managers with many aspects of project delivery including planning, risk management, deliverables, communication, reporting and stakeholder engagement;
- Experience in healthcare IMIT implementations;
- Change management/business transformation experience an asset;
- Ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, while working independently to organize workload, set priorities, and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment;
- Customer and service-focused in approach;
- Demonstrated ability to use database, spreadsheet and word processing software at an advanced level;
- Experience with Mobile applications, and iOS / Android platforms would be beneficial.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.