Business Systems Analyst
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
The main function of a business analyst is to elicit and document business requirements in order to support the delivery of business solutions, which may include a technology component, but may also consist of process improvement, or organizational change. A typical business analyst is responsible for assessing, documenting and validating business user requirements, including current/future state process maps, business use cases, non-functional requirements, and data and reporting requirements.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Leads Requirements Management/work packages for Tier 3-4, low to moderate risk and regulatory projects with multiple stakeholders and across multiple LoB;
- Clarify problem and/or opportunity statements from business units;
- Work collaboratively with technology partners, operational areas, vendors, and business stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage business requirements;
- Support project delivery, testing and implementation activities to deliver business benefits and achieve business results/objectives;
- Apply best practices for effective communication, relationship management and problem-solving with stakeholders/partners;
- Interview or survey workers, observe job performance or perform the job to thoroughly understand the impacts of the proposed change; and,
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on the articulation of requirements.
What we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate degree with Business Analysis Accreditation is an asset and five (5) to seven (7) years related business analysis experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time;
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback;
- Advanced to expert knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project life-cycle;
- Knowledge of business process management techniques and principals involved in the production of BPM drawings and models; and,
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with Data Mining/Datamart and SQL
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.