Hardware Refresh Technician
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Hardware Refresh Technician and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Hardware Refresh Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Contacting end-users, scheduling tech assessments and refresh deployments;
- Daily updates in ServiceNow;
- Asset Management updates;
- Opening and closing tickets;
- Imaging new hardware, wiping old hardware for disposal; and,
- Preparing hardware orders, gathering accessories, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Two plus (2+) years of experience in deskside and/or technical support;
- Experienced with imaging new computers;
- Strong familiarity with Windows 7 & 10;
- Previous banking experience is preferred;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills; and,
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.