Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Program Manager. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with business partners to implement complex solutions across the SDLC;
- Organizing resource estimation and allocation to achieve project goals;
- Managing all aspects of project including changes, risks and issues;
- Reporting on project health and status to senior executives within program and architecture governance bodies;
- Providing guidance and mentoring to team members as required;
- Maintaining the ITC streams of the Rate Framework Modernization program and ensuring the program meets the predefined objectives with a strong focus on overall governance;
- Understanding all risks associated with the program and communicating and suggesting mitigation activities for any risks identified; and,
- Connecting the business and technical needs of the program, driving execution, establishing effective communication internally and externally, while ensuring the overall governance and customer experience is the program focus.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) years of experience managing large scale, cross functional, complex, multi-stream IT programs with a strong focus on project governance;
- Five (5) years of experience in insurance industry;
- Five (5) years of delivering Guidewire based solutions;
- Five (5) years of experience working in a hybrid environment managing onsite and offsite delivery partners, vendors and staff;
- Experience with work compensation and guidewire;
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to all audiences verbally and in writing;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Experience operating and interfacing with business management, including negotiation and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Understanding communication channels and escalates appropriately;
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance; and,
- Personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.