Eagle currently has a career opportunity for four (4) QA Lead/Managers and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 8-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
QA Lead/Manager will be responsible for planning, executing and managing employee trials to validate end-to-end customer journeys and their touch-points along the way in preparation to assess market launch readiness for exciting new products and services within the Connected Home (Cable) and/or Wireless portfolios. The successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional departments to concisely scope out the trial objectives, coordinate with operational teams to support the trial, identify and rectify issues during the execution of the trial, and analyze and compile both operational and experiential findings to provide a recommendation on market launch readiness.
As the QA Lead/Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Drive the organization’s operational readiness for new product launches by validating business processes, tools, training, and internal communications across all channels;
- Develop an employee trial test plan (scope, schedule, risks, assumptions, dependencies) to communicate the overall trial plan with cross-functional stakeholders;
- Lead new and ongoing initiatives to deliver the employee trial phase for the key, strategic initiatives;
- Strive to uncover/address customer experience and operational readiness issues
- Highlight customer/business/operational impacts identified during an employee trial to drive both resolution and gap closures;
- Provide daily status updates to project team on employee trial progress and findings of all identified issues;
- Develop and administer applicable surveys to solicit feedback from trial participants;
- Compile, analyze and present survey findings to identify pain-points and areas for improvement;
- Prepare an executive summary report based on survey findings and employee trial learnings to put forward a Go/No-Go Launch Readiness recommendation; and,
- Recommend actions and programs to improve processes based on findings and communicate the results and recommendations
What we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate degree with a minimum of 10 years of Telecom experience;
- Project management experience, PMP preferred;
- Technical Skill Set preferred or any certifications demonstrating the same an asset;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Exceptional Business writing skills are required;
- Ability to present to the large audience and cross-functional teams;
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving / troubleshooting skills;
- Solid organizational and planning skills with strong attention to details;
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to a changing environment and consistently provide results;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- Knowledge in Technical Support, Customer Care and Field Operations processes considered an asset;
- Proficient in MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Forms);
- Experience using Maestro / Vision21 / SGI / ICM an asset;
- Knowledge of Fixed Wireless Internet (4G/LTE, 5G) an asset;
- Knowledge of MDU Bulk Tenant Contracts an asset; and,
- Ability to travel to other office locations as needed.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.