Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities, projects related to IT and Company business;
- Integration within the various systems, hardware or software. This can also be a replacement of an internal system;
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects;
- Help assess work intake request from the business to ensure request is candidate to become a project.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Manager
- PMP Certified;
- Proven knowledge and experience successfully leading Portfolio Management implementations and improvement projects;
- Must have proven knowledge and experience successfully leading PMO implementations and/or PMO improvement projects;
- Proven knowledge in Enterprise Architecture and IT service delivery models and implementing delivery improvements in these areas;
- Excellent written, oral and listening communication skills with audiences varying from end users to C-Level management;
- Proven mentorship skills;
- IT industry experience in leading the delivery of enterprise projects and programs;
- Proven Leadership Skills / Leadership Roles in Career;
- Group Facilitation experience;
- Proven experience as a strong problem solver, ability to make decisions and provide recommendations;
- Proven ability to exercise independent judgement;
- North American Job Experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.