Eagle is currently seeking a Mobile Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The IOS Developer will be a part of a highly skilled, Agile team and
- Working in a collaborative environment where continuous learning opportunities and challenging work are a constant; and,
- Employing agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years’ experience development in languages that include Objective-c, Swift, Java and JSON;
- Five (5) years’ experience driving and supporting the development of new mobile capabilities and features based on current market trends and implementations;
- Five (5) years’ experience driving and supporting the development of new service capabilities;
- Five (5) years’ experience developing and coding for iOS using tools such as Xcode and Sketch to maintain excellent user experience;
- Five (5) years’ experience acting as mobile and technology expert to support LOBs roadmap and help to solve business problems and objectives;
- Experience in cloud solutions to enhance technology solutions such as push notifications through amazon SNS;
- Experience in development and support cloud through Amazon cloud services;
- Years of industry experience developing mobile Apps;
- An impressive iOS project or several in the app store;
- Experience crafting and building user interfaces for both iPhones and iPads;
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them;
- Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently;
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment with multiple concurrent priorities;
- Strong technology advocacy and share expertise with other team members;
- Ability to be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle;
- Ability to think through challenging and interesting problems and solve them with your team;
- Ability to not being afraid to bring ideas to the table and possess strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Experience with C++, Access, ASP (an asset);
- Excellent knowledge in core Java (an asset);
- Strong knowledge in RESTful/Soap web services (an asset);
- Experience with Push Notifications & Toast (an asset); and,
- Experience with Eclipse & ANT based build system (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.